Laser Hair Removal With Candela GentleLase Laser
Ditch the Razor!
Save time and hassles by shaving and experience laser hair remover instead. Say goodbye to shaving!
The GentleLase Laser is an Alexandrite laser used safely and effectively to destroy hair follicles beneath the surface of the skin. The treatment may be performed on any area of the body and on any skin type if the correct source of light is used. Treatments are spaced 4-6 weeks apart. Common areas of treatment for men and women include the legs, chest, face, abdomen, back, bikini line and underarms.
Reserve Your Free Consultation Now
1. Do not wax, tweeze or use hair removal creams at anytime during the treatment.
2. It is important to stay out of the sun for a minimum of 2 weeks prior to treatment. This includes tanning beds and self-tanning creams. We cannot treat anyone with a sunburn or fresh tan.
3. Please shave the area to be treated within 24 hours before your treatment. We can do a little touch up but shaving large areas is best done in the comfort of your home.
4. It is best not to wear make up on an area to be treated; but you can always remove it before your laser session. ALL skin products MUST be removed thoroughly prior to laser treatment.
5. Guests undergoing bikini line hair removal should wear a narrow cut panty or swim suit.
6. If the area we are treating requires disrobing, you will be given a towel to drape yourself. In general, most clients are able to keep some or all of their clothes on during the procedure.
7. Please be on time for your appointment. We make every effort to ensure our Guests do not have to wait. We reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if you are late or have not complied with the pre-treatment instructions.
8. We recommend that you not use Retin-A two weeks prior to treatment if the Retin-A product causes skin irritation or inflammation in the area. You may resume Retin-A after your laser treatment unless your skin is irritated from the laser. In that case, we recommend waiting until your skin returns to normal following laser treatment.
9. Prior to your appointment, please make arrangements with someone to watch your children since they cannot be in the room with the laser due to the chance of exposing their eyes to the laser.
10. If you are on or have been on antibiotics within two weeks of your appointment please let us know before coming to your treatment because some antibiotics are photosensive and can cause burns or sensitivity.