Weight Loss Programs
Medical Weight Loss Program
The Medical Weight Loss Program is a unique medically supervised approach designed to obtain fast, effective and long lasting results. We use a “very low calorie diet” in combination with prescription appetite suppressants.
The initial cost of the program is $200 for you first 4 weeks. This includes a History and Physical, Lab Work, Total Body Composition, a B12/SkinnyShot and a prescription (if you qualify). Expect this visit to last 45 minutes.
The cost of the second month is $100. Expect this visit to last 30 min. This includes a Total Body Composition and a B12/SkinnyShot.
You can do a third month for $100, which includes a Total Body Composition and B12/SkinnyShot.
If you have not reached your goal weight at the end of 12 weeks you will need to be off the medication for 4 weeks for a “holiday”. This assures the effectiveness and appropriate use of the medication.
You can restart the program after a break of 4 weeks or more.
Reserve Your Free Consultation Now
To qualify for our program your BMI must be 27 or greater, or Body Fat Content equal to or greater that 25% of total body weight for male patients or 30% of body weight for female patients, or an abdominal girth of at least 40 inches for male patients or abdominal girth of at least 35 inches for female patients.
Patients with UNCONTROLLED hypertension, heart rhythm problems, symptomatic coronary artery disease, hyperthyroidism, glaucoma, seizure disorders, certain mental disorders or history of drug/alcohol abuse WILL NOT BE PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS. However, they are still welcome to do our program at a reduced rate.
In addition patients on certain medications will not be prescribed appetite suppressants due to the risk of drug interactions or possible adverse reactions. These medications include: MAOI’s (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors), seizure or glaucoma medications, Tricyclic Antidepressants, or medications for ADD or ADHD.
hCG Diet Program
What you need to know about the hCG Diet:
- hCG is a hormone that is commonly found in your body.
- The hCG diet was developed by Dr Simeon in the 1950’s, his life long studies came to show you can lose fat in those hard to burn areas like the belly, chins, love handles. thighs, and arms.
- You may be able to change your metabolic function with hCG and lose your stubborn abnormal fat.
- It may change how your metabolism functions over time.
Background on the development of the hCG Diet
- During the 1950’s, Dr. Simeon’s observations found that pregnant women in third world countries, whether the mothers ate or not, they were giving birth to healthy babies. This was thought to be due to the elevated levels of hCG.
- Dr Simeon also found that weight gain is not necessarily affected by the quantities of food that one eats.
The hCG Diet works on this basic principle:
- When hCG is absorbed into your body, it causes your body to attack your stored fat.
- hCG triggers the body to break down fat cells, and puts it into the blood stream to be burned off as energy.
- This process puts anywhere from 1500 to 4000 calories in your system per day. This allows us to utilize a low calorie diet while still maintaining our strength and energy levels.
- If you use hCG with a normal diet then you will gain weight.
- Patients have experienced 1/4lbs. to 1lbs. of weight loss per day.
hCG Diet Guidelines
- 20 Units of hCG is administered each morning (with the exception of menstruation.) subcutaneously.
- For the first 2 days the patient eats excessively.
- On the third day, the 500 calorie diet and personal care product restrictions are applied and continue through 72 hours after the last injection.
- For the following 3 weeks, all foods are allowed except sugar and starch- this includes sweet fruits.
- After the 3 weeks. Starches are introduced into the diet in very small quantities and weight is monitored to ensure weight maintenance.
- Every day on the diet the patient should take the same number of days off the diet. For example if the patient is on the diet for 23 days, then they should be off the diet for 23 days. No hCG and no diet for 23 days.
Meals – What you can eat:
- Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin or Stevia may be used.
- 100 grams (3 1/2 oz.) of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.
- One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet- greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.
- One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.
- An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.
- The same four choices as lunch (above)
Reserve Your Free Consultation Now
- VLCD (very low calorie diet)? hCG diet causes your hypothalamus to mobilize the fat out of the fat storage locations so that it’s available for energy.
- While you are only consuming 500 calories, your hypothalamus is continually releasing the fat stored in your body. Because of this, your body is actually operating on thousands of calories a day.
- The result is your body using thousands of calories of fat from your body each day, the reason hCG dieters lose ¼ to 1 lbs of fat or more per day.
- The juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes.
- Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram, etc., may be used for seasoning, but no oil, butter or dressing.
- Tea, coffee, plain water, or mineral water (2 liters of water per day is recommended) are the only drinks allowed, but they may be taken in any quantity and at all times.
- The fruit or the breadstick may be eaten between meals instead of with lunch or dinner, but not more than four items listed for lunch and dinner may be eaten at one meal.
- No medication or cosmetics other than lipstick, eyebrow pencil, and powder may be used without special permission.
Patients need to stop using hCG and get emergency medical help if any of these signs of an allergic reaction:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
Patients should call their doctor at once if any of these signs of a blood clot occur:
- Pain, warmth, redness, numbness, or tingling in your arm or leg
- Extreme dizziness
- Severe headache
Some women using this medicine have developed a condition called ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome (OHSS), especially after the first treatment cycle. OHSS can be a life threatening condition.
Patients need to call their doctor right away if they are have any of the following symptoms of OHSS:
- Severe pelvic pain
- Swelling of the hands or legs
- Stomach pain and swelling
- Shortness of breath
- Weight gain
Less serious side effects may include:
- Feeling restless or irritable
- Mild swelling or water weight gain
- Breast tenderness or swelling
- Pain, swelling, or irritation where the injection is given
*This is not a complete list of side effects, and others may occur.
Sermorelin (Human Growth Hormone) Program
Increase Human Growth Hormone Safely and More Effectively
What is Sermorelin Acetate?
Sermorelin(GHRH) is a bio-identical hormone that has recently been genetically engineered to stimulate the secretion of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) from the hypothalamus, a gland adjacent to the pituitary gland.
GHRH is a peptide that contains the first 29 amino acids of our own GH. These 29 amino acids are the active amino acids of GHRH. It is GHRH that stimulates the pituitary glands to release GH. As we get older, the hormones produced by the anterior pituitary are depleted. It has now been shown that GHRH can restore the GH-RNA to a youthful level causing elevation of levels of IGF-1.
How does Sermorelin come?
Sermorelin is prefilled into a small syringe. Clients can purchase 30 days of prefilled syringes at a time. It is best to keep this product at room temperature. (DO NOT REFRIGERATE)
How do I take Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is injected into the body fat, subcutaneously, using a very small needle similar to what a diabetic uses to inject insulin. Injections are initially prescribed for every night (just before bed).
When do I take Sermorelin?
The best time to take Sermorelin is prior to bedtime. Growth Hormone is primarily released during sleep and most beneficial to the body’s recovery and repair during this time. Sermorelin has a promoting effect on sleep and can therefore make you tired if taken during the day.
How do you measure the effectiveness of Sermorelin?
Due to the pulsatile nature of both endogenous HGH and IGF-1, a single blood draw is not sufficient for accurate measurement. Most physicians who prescribe Sermorelin and similar peptides measure effectiveness in patients through symptomology (the study of your symptoms-see benefits); physical appearance and measurements.
How will I know its working?
Patients usually report improved sleep within the first few weeks of therapy. Of course, this is only noticed in patients who have trouble sleeping in the first place, however most patients at least notice an increase in sleep quality. This is usually concurrent with increased energy levels and improved mood. After 3-6 months of therapy patients start reporting noticeable or significant body changes, such as increase in muscle tone and a leaner physique. Over time patients will also notice a significant improvement in skin tone and health.
How long does it take to work?
Just like most peptide hormones, Sermorelin usually has a “loading” period of 3-6 months before full effects are noticed. Once injected, both Sermorelin and HGH are eliminated from then body very quickly and therefore need to be injected frequently. Its actions are dependent on a chain reaction of biological processes which result in elevated and sustained HGH and growth factors. It takes some time for levels to become optimal, and initiate the benefits we are seeking to achieve.
Reserve Your Free Consultation Now